Open Home: This Saturday 22nd of December at 10:30am to 11:00am
This double storey brick veneer duplex is perfect for first home buyers, astute investors or those looking to downsize. Perfectly positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to Quakers Hill Shops and Train Station, TAFE, university, colleges, local schools, and close proximity to West link M7.
Also boasting the following:
• Open-plan living and dining area flowing through the kitchen with electric cooking and lots of cupboard spaces
• Three good size bedrooms all with solid built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom and separate toilet upstairs featuring bright and energy saving skylights
• Internal laundry and guest toilet conveniently situated downstairs
• Undercover pergola leading to the landscaped and paved, low maintenance garden with large shed and secured side entry
• Internal access to single remote controlled garage with 2 extra parking spaces in the driveway or off street
Call Wil Moscoso on 0421 605 013 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee nor give any warranty on its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely on their own enquiries.