OPEN HOME: This Saturday 23rd of February at 11:00am to 11:30am
Mountview RE welcomes you to this relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s. Built in 2012 this stylish and spacious townhouse offers a flexible floor plan, plenty of outdoor living space, quality finishes and an ultra-convenient location. French doors in the living area flow to an expansive tiled alfresco covered terrace.
Here is a list of features:
- High ceilings on ground floor
- Spacious Master bedroom on ground floor with buil-in-robes and access to large bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs and sitting room/study nook
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- 40mm caesarstone kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, built-in pantry with plenty of cupboards and drawers
- Family living and meals area
- Wooden laminated flooring downstairs and carpet on stairs and upstairs
- Ideal undercover alfresco, perfect for BBQs and year-round entertaining with convenient walk in access from Ryde Road
- Artificial grass mats in courtyard for low maintenance
- Extra-large single lock up garage with storage room built in, internal access and auto entry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security alarm, intercom, security doors and gates, fire alarm
- Buses service at door to Gordon Station, Macquarie Centre, Macquarie University and Macquarie Park Station.
Create a lifestyle of memories in this warm and inviting family residence, contact Christine Lockhart on 0407 564 436 for more information!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.