OPEN HOME: This Saturday 20th of April at 11:00am to 11:30am
This home is close by to all local amenities, with Marayong Station, Quakers Court Shopping Centre, Marayong Heights Public School and St Andrews College all within walking distance. Sits on an approximately 566sqms Block, which could be ideal for a home business as it has main road exposure. House is currently leased for $430 per week and tenants are happy to stay on if requires.
• 3 generous bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Modern bathroom
• Formal Lounge, separate dining
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking
• Large covered patio for BBQ and entertainment
• Internal Laundry
• Air conditioning
• Polished timber floor throughout
Renovate or Detonate!
Be sure to keep this on your short list and Call Mountview Real Estate today!
Mountview RE welcomes you to this relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s. Built in 2012 this stylish and spacious townhouse offers a flexible floor plan, plenty of outdoor living space, quality finishes and an ultra-convenient location. French doors in the living area flow to an expansive tiled alfresco covered terrace.
Motivated Vendors Must Sell!
Here is a list of features:
- High ceilings on ground floor
- Spacious Master bedroom on ground floor with buil-in-robes and access to large bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs and sitting room/study nook
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- 40mm caesarstone kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, built-in pantry with plenty of cupboards and drawers
- Family living and meals area
- Wooden laminated flooring downstairs and carpet on stairs and upstairs
- Ideal undercover alfresco, perfect for BBQs and year-round entertaining with convenient walk in access from Ryde Road
- Artificial grass mats in courtyard for low maintenance
- Extra-large single lock up garage with storage room built in, internal access and auto entry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security alarm, intercom, security doors and gates, fire alarm
- Buses service at door to Gordon Station, Macquarie Centre, Macquarie University and Macquarie Park Station.
Create a lifestyle of memories in this warm and inviting family residence, contact Christine Lockhart on 0407 564 436 for more information!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Looking to move into a brand new apartment? Want something better than the average? The PaperMill at Atkinson St offers the best of the best when it comes to apartment living in the area. We think your search stops here!
Mountview RE is proud to present this beautiful apartment for sale. You will love the sun filled living areas complimented by a spacious and practical floor plan. Close to boutique restaurants, local shops and walking distance to everything be sure to add this to your list.
- 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master bedroom with ensuite
- Sun drenched open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large balcony with great outlook
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops & branded appliances
- Cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
- Quick walk to Liverpool station
- Easy access to Westfield, Liverpool Hospital and the M7
Contact the team at Mountview RE to inspect today!
Mountview RE proud to present this newly registered vacant land ideally located just a few moments stroll to Pemulwuy Market Place, cafes, gym, child-care centre, all local amenities & handy to major arterial roads including M4 Motorway. Having the convenience of all utilities connected in preparation for construction to commence on your new home. Enjoy the serenity & family lifestyle that Pemulwuy has to offer with cycle ways, parklands, tennis courts & picnic areas.
• Ideally positioned with North facing aspect
• 330 sqm land with an floor space ratio of 80:100(FSR)
• Frontage of 11 metres & side boundary of 30 metres
• No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
• Safe and secured with minimal entry / exit points
• Short drive to Parramatta CBD and main arterial roads
Don't miss this unique opportunity to secure one of the few remaining blocks of land in the sought after suburb of Pemulwuy.
Call our Sales Team today for more information.
Looking to build a new home or a savvy investment? You wont be able to buy a better priced lot in this masterplanned community - We think your search stops here!
- The masterplanned community is focused on family and the future boasting its own school, proposed childcare centre and easy access to the M4/M7
- The community also boast three parks, nature corridors, walking tracks, bike paths, sporting fields, two large children’s playgrounds and a lake
- Minutes away from Schofields Train Station
- No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
- Registration expected in September 2018 means you can lodge your plans with council ASAP
- Note sale is subject to DA approval - please contact agent for further details
Contact the team at MVRE for more information today.
Mountview RE are proud to present this rare opportunity for you to buy a registered block of land of 600sqms suitable to subdivide and build 2 double storey homes, subject to Council approval. Located on high side of the street giving the properties a great street appeal once constructed. Schofields is going under rapid change and there is already quality houses built on the street and the surroundings.
- Approximately 3Km to existing Schofields Railway
- Approximately 45Km to Sydney CBD
- Approximately 5Km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Short distance to under construction Cudgegong railway station
- No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
Don’t miss out, Call Mountview RE office now!!
# The images contained within this advertisement are artist’s impressions and are for illustrative purposes only.
Mountview Real Estate is proud to bring this beautifully presented family home quietly located down a 350m long driveway in one of the most desired pockets of Middle Dural. This property includes approximately 5 acres of flat to gently sloping arable land as well as a pool, large sheds and fenced horse paddocks.
Located just 10 minutes drive to Round Corner, Galston or Glenorie shopping villages and close to several public and private schools with a bus stop near the property gate. Castle Hill and Hornsby are in easy reach.
• Formal lounge and dining room
• 4 great sized sunlit bedrooms with built ins - grand master suite with retreat, walk-in robe & ensuite
• Expansive upper level rumpus room
• 5th bedroom downstairs with nearby bathroom could become a guest suite
• Modern kitchen with ceaser stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
• Open plan casual living and dining area
• Spacious rumpus/gaming room with fireplace
• In-ground fenced swimming pool with waterfall features
• LED downlights, ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
• Generous outdoor entertaining area
• Two car lock-up garage, visitors parking for 15 odd cars
• Large bank of solar panels offering big electricity savings
• Plenty of space for building second residence – STCA
• Fenced horse paddocks
• Two large sheds
The buyer also has the option to acquire a well-established and profitable cattery business located on the property.
Call Malwinder Pandher on 0434 289 194 for further information or to book an inspection.
Mountview RE accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the information provided. All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries.
This double storey brick veneer duplex is perfect for first home buyers, astute investors or those looking to downsize. Perfectly positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to Quakers Hill Shops and Train Station, TAFE, university, colleges, local schools, and close proximity to West link M7.
Also boasting the following:
• Open-plan living and dining area flowing through the kitchen with electric cooking and lots of cupboard spaces
• Three good size bedrooms all with solid built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom and separate toilet upstairs featuring bright and energy saving skylights
• Internal laundry and guest toilet conveniently situated downstairs
• Undercover pergola leading to the landscaped and paved, low maintenance garden with large shed and secured side entry
• Internal access to single remote controlled garage with 2 extra parking spaces in the driveway or off street
Call Wil Moscoso on 0421 605 013 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee nor give any warranty on its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely on their own enquiries.
Mountview RE is proud to present this rare gem of a property. Located in a leafy and serene complex set well back from the road your family will love the convenience of being within walking distance from Castle Towers and the new Train Station. If you are looking to down size, invest or just break into the property market be sure to add this one to your viewing list!
- Open plan living, dining and study spaces
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and one opening out onto the deck
- Split system air conditioning
- Second toilet in laundry
- Great sized deck overlooking the private backyard
- Peaceful complex with plenty of visitor parking
- Single lock up garage
- 1km from Castle Hill Train Station and Castle Towers Shopping Complex
- Around the corner from city buses
- Easy access to M2, Norwest CBD and Sydney CBD
Rates Per Quarter:
Contact the team at Mountview RE for more information or to organise your inspection today!
Mountview Real Estate1.03/5 Celebration Dr (Alpha Building) Bella Vista NSW 2153
Get the regular updates of your area
© Copyright Mountview Real Estate 2016 - 2019. Website by MultiArray