CONTACT AGENT TO SECURE YOUR LOCK
Looking for that brand new home feeling? A stone’s throw away from Metella Rd Public School, childcare centres, local shops, bus stops and within walking distance to Toongabbie Train Station – We think your search stops here!
Mountview RE is proud to exclusively present for sale 5 properties at this location. There are 4 x DUPLEXES and 1 x FREESTANDING HOME. These properties won’t last long so submit your interest today and secure your new home or investment.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- All street facing designs which means no shared driveways and private access
- Plenty of backyard space for the kids to run around
- Quality build with timber laminate and tiling throughout, kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, gas cooking and branded stainless steel appliances
- Full inclusion list available on request
- Settlement expected approximately mid 2019
- Just a few doors down from Metella Rd Public School and across the road from child care centre
- Walking distance to Toongabbie Train Station and bus stops at your doorstep
- Walking distance to local shops and parkland
Feel free to contact the team at MVRE for more information today.
Mountview Real Estate is proud to bring this North facing single level family home located in one of the most popular pockets of Glenwood inside Caddies Creek Catchment Zone, a home that is instantly ready to move into and start living at the perfect location.
• Master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Three other good sized rooms all with built ins
• Open plan formal and dining and informal living areas
• Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Timber floor boards in living areas and in bedrooms
• Outdoor undercover entertaining BBQ area
• Low maintenance backyard
• Extras include split system air conditioning unit, ceiling fans & alarm system
• Double garage with auto entry and internal access facility
• Within walking distance to Sikh Temple, Schools, Shopping Village and Parks
• Short stroll to T-Way buses at Sunnyholt Road
• Walking distance to Caddies Creek Public and Holly Cross Primary School
• Easy access to M2/M7, Norwest Business Park, Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBD
Feel free to contact the sales team at Mountview RE 7 days a week for more information or to book a private viewing.
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION
Mountview RE is proud to present this gorgeous family home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location in a popular and convenient pocket of Glenwood. With one of the most practical and spacious floor plans we have seen in the area, be sure to add this home to your viewing list.
- Free flowing open plan living and dining spaces throughout
- Freshly painted and turfed plus new timber fencing
- Great sized kitchen with brand new quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample storage space
- Four great sized rooms, all with built ins. Enormous master room with retreat, balcony, walk in ward robe and ensuite
- Dedicated study downstairs large enough to be a fifth bedroom
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with plenty of backyard space for the kids
- DLUG garage with plenty of storage space plus extra wide side access
- A short walk to Caddies Creek Public School
- Around the corner from T-way bus stops
- 500m to Sikh Gurdwara
- Short drive to the upcoming Bella Vista Train Station
- Easy access to Norwest business Park, Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBD
Contact the team at Mountview RE for more information or to inspect today!
OPEN HOME: This Saturday 23rd of February at 11:00am to 11:30am
Mountview RE welcomes you to this relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s. Built in 2012 this stylish and spacious townhouse offers a flexible floor plan, plenty of outdoor living space, quality finishes and an ultra-convenient location. French doors in the living area flow to an expansive tiled alfresco covered terrace.
Here is a list of features:
- High ceilings on ground floor
- Spacious Master bedroom on ground floor with buil-in-robes and access to large bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs and sitting room/study nook
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- 40mm caesarstone kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, built-in pantry with plenty of cupboards and drawers
- Family living and meals area
- Wooden laminated flooring downstairs and carpet on stairs and upstairs
- Ideal undercover alfresco, perfect for BBQs and year-round entertaining with convenient walk in access from Ryde Road
- Artificial grass mats in courtyard for low maintenance
- Extra-large single lock up garage with storage room built in, internal access and auto entry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security alarm, intercom, security doors and gates, fire alarm
- Buses service at door to Gordon Station, Macquarie Centre, Macquarie University and Macquarie Park Station.
Create a lifestyle of memories in this warm and inviting family residence, contact Christine Lockhart on 0407 564 436 for more information!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Looking to build a new home or a savvy investment? You wont be able to buy a better priced lot in this masterplanned community - We think your search stops here!
- The masterplanned community is focused on family and the future boasting its own school, proposed childcare centre and easy access to the M4/M7
- The community also boast three parks, nature corridors, walking tracks, bike paths, sporting fields, two large children’s playgrounds and a lake
- Minutes away from Schofields Train Station
- No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
- Registration expected in September 2018 means you can lodge your plans with council ASAP
- Note sale is subject to DA approval - please contact agent for further details
Contact the team at MVRE for more information today.
Mountview Real Estate is proud to present this nice block of Land in the best Location sitting right next to the North Village Shopping Centre and public transports:
- Registered level lot, ready to build right away. Owner has plans for a two storey family home but feel free to customise create your own.
- Right next to North Kellyville Village with Aldi, cafes and restaurants, McDonalds and the hills Adventist college, Ideal location to run a business from home with Excellent Exposure.
- Surrounded by reputable private schools including the Hills Adventist School only a 3 min walk.
- New primary school is currently under construction within walking distance.
- A short 10 min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Kellyville Plaza, Castle Towers Shopping Centres.
- Minutes away from Bernie Mullane Reserve which offers indoor and outdoor sports fields and parks for the young family.
- Easy access to the future North-West Rail Link just 3 min away and 2 min walking distance to bus stops on main road.
This lot is suitable for a young family or investor with a 700k-750k budget but wanted something more in return. With the train station and the new facilities and schools coming to completion latter this year and the population growth in the area, this is the perfect investment opportunity within a reasonable budget.
Mountview RE proud to present this newly registered vacant land ideally located just a few moments stroll to Pemulwuy Market Place, cafes, gym, child-care centre, all local amenities & handy to major arterial roads including M4 Motorway. Having the convenience of all utilities connected in preparation for construction to commence on your new home. Enjoy the serenity & family lifestyle that Pemulwuy has to offer with cycle ways, parklands, tennis courts & picnic areas.
• Ideally positioned with North facing aspect
• 330 sqm land with an floor space ratio of 80:100(FSR)
• Frontage of 11 metres & side boundary of 30 metres
• No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
• Safe and secured with minimal entry / exit points
• Short drive to Parramatta CBD and main arterial roads
Don't miss this unique opportunity to secure one of the few remaining blocks of land in the sought after suburb of Pemulwuy.
Call our Sales Team today for more information.
Mountview RE are proud to present this rare opportunity for you to buy a registered block of land of 600sqms suitable to subdivide and build 2 double storey homes, subject to Council approval. Located on high side of the street giving the properties a great street appeal once constructed. Schofields is going under rapid change and there is already quality houses built on the street and the surroundings.
- Approximately 3Km to existing Schofields Railway
- Approximately 45Km to Sydney CBD
- Approximately 5Km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Short distance to under construction Cudgegong railway station
- No design guidelines, timeframes to build or builder restrictions
Don’t miss out, Call Mountview RE office now!!
# The images contained within this advertisement are artist’s impressions and are for illustrative purposes only.
OPEN HOME: This Saturday 23rd of February at 12:00pm to 12:40pm
Mountview Real Estate is proud to bring this beautifully presented family home quietly located down a 350m long driveway in one of the most desired pockets of Middle Dural. This property includes approximately 5 acres of flat to gently sloping arable land as well as a pool, large sheds and fenced horse paddocks.
Located just 10 minutes drive to Round Corner, Galston or Glenorie shopping villages and close to several public and private schools with a bus stop near the property gate. Castle Hill and Hornsby are in easy reach.
• Formal lounge and dining room
• 4 great sized sunlit bedrooms with built ins - grand master suite with retreat, walk-in robe & ensuite
• Expansive upper level rumpus room
• 5th bedroom downstairs with nearby bathroom could become a guest suite
• Modern kitchen with ceaser stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
• Open plan casual living and dining area
• Spacious rumpus/gaming room with fireplace
• In-ground fenced swimming pool with waterfall features
• LED downlights, ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
• Generous outdoor entertaining area
• Two car lock-up garage, visitors parking for 15 odd cars
• Large bank of solar panels offering big electricity savings
• Plenty of space for building second residence – STCA
• Fenced horse paddocks
• Two large sheds
The buyer also has the option to acquire a well-established and profitable cattery business located on the property.
Call Malwinder Pandher on 0434 289 194 for further information or to book an inspection.
Mountview RE accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the information provided. All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries.
OPEN HOME: This Saturday 23rd of February at 11:30am to 12:00pm
This double storey brick veneer duplex is perfect for first home buyers, astute investors or those looking to downsize. Perfectly positioned in a quiet street within walking distance to Quakers Hill Shops and Train Station, TAFE, university, colleges, local schools, and close proximity to West link M7.
Also boasting the following:
• Open-plan living and dining area flowing through the kitchen with electric cooking and lots of cupboard spaces
• Three good size bedrooms all with solid built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom and separate toilet upstairs featuring bright and energy saving skylights
• Internal laundry and guest toilet conveniently situated downstairs
• Undercover pergola leading to the landscaped and paved, low maintenance garden with large shed and secured side entry
• Internal access to single remote controlled garage with 2 extra parking spaces in the driveway or off street
Call Wil Moscoso on 0421 605 013 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee nor give any warranty on its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely on their own enquiries.
Mountview Real Estate1.03/5 Celebration Dr (Alpha Building) Bella Vista NSW 2153
Get the regular updates of your area
© Copyright Mountview Real Estate 2016 - 2019. Website by MultiArray